Thursday 1 January 2015

Goodbye 2014!

Well my aim for 2014 was to make more quilts (rather than smaller projects) and I think I can say I succeeded!


Each of these quilts was made with a particular recipient in mind and was gifted to them with lots of love. This in turn has brought me a lot of joy.

I also enjoyed working on lots of smaller projects in 2014 and the final finishes I have to show you are a miniquilt that I made for the #igminiswap on Instagram, and a small miniquilt that my son made for his teacher as a Christmas gift.

IG Miniquilt swap
IMG_20141216_081035

It was a year ago today that I started writing my blog, and I want to say a huge thankyou to all the lovely friends that I have made both through my blog and through Instagram. Thanks for leaving me comments and for encouraging me to keep creating, and thanks for all the inspiration you provide me with through your creativity. Happy New Year to you all xx

Linking up with the 2014 Finish Along. My #igminiswap quilt is my final finish for this year! 

15 comments:

  1. Happy new year and congratulations on you bloggiversary! Beautiful makes :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year! You made some beautiful quilts in 2015, and I look forward to seeing what you create in 2015. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. One year of blogging - a good milestone. You certainly have had a productive 2014 and have blessed many people with your creative endeavours. I hope 2015 will be even more satisfying for you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on a year of blogging. And an even bigger congratulations on achieving your goal. Do you have a new goal for this year?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy 1st Blogiversary!! What a great year of sewing, you've made so many beautiful quilts.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome finishes! Happy Blogiversary!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely quilts! Happy new year.

    ReplyDelete
  8. fab quilts you made this year and I love that mini!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow lots of amazing quilts and I adore both those minis. One year blogging - yay!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations on your first blogaversary, it has been a joy following you :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. So many gorgeous makes! Happy New Year and hope it's been a wonderful start so far :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy new year, Deborah! I'm so glad you started your blog because I enjoy reading it and sewing your gorgeous creations.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I still prefer making quilts as opposed to small projects. They just seem like a lotta work for a small outcome! Your quilts all look lovely. Great colours.

    ReplyDelete
  14. You had a wonderful year of sewing in 2014. I wish you a wonderful 2015 :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. You done prettty well! Congrats as they are pretty ones!

    ReplyDelete